Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Zoya's Monet



Today has been a pretty rough flair day for me, so I don't have any exciting posts to share today. Instead, I thought I'd do a fun Nailpolish post. Zoya's, "Monet" nail polish is so beautiful; it's a cellophane, holographic topcoat. πŸ’…For a fun comparison, the background of this picture is a replica of Monet's, "The Artist’s Garden at Giverny".  I've collected Monet replicas since my junior year of high school; Claude Monet is my favorite Impressionist. (12 years after I first started to enjoy Monet's works, he is STILL my very favorite! My dream would be to take a trip to visit the actual Monet House in Giverny, France someday.) Needless to say, I was extremely excited to get this polish during Zoya's recent sale. When the light hits the glitter just right, the colors remind me so much of this Monet painting, so I thought I'd share this picture for fun! πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’š Also, Zoya is a 5-free polish, so I tend to favor them over other brands since they leave out a lot of unnecessary chemicals. 


(This picture is in our hallway, so the lighting isn't the best, sorry for the poor picture quality, but I hope you can still make out some of the beautiful colors!)


Here are the colors I recieved during the recent Zoya sale. They offered three free nail polishes, if you paid for shipping and handling. The colors I chose were left to right: Blu, Monet, and Wendy (which is currently on my nails.)


This was the cute little box the polishes arrived in. I absolutely love the Zoya polishes, and really recommend them as a brand! 


No comments:

Post a Comment