Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tea & Tunes Tuesday!


For tea time today, I'm sharing the one that I've been enjoying most recently. This blend is, "Paris" from Harney and Sons. It's a delicious black, loose-leaf tea. I drink this one straight without adding anything to it. It is such a delicious, well-rounded tea. It is a black tea with hints of a slightly fruity note. It contains vanilla, caramel, and bergamot, and tastes a bit like a fruity Earl Grey tea. 

I typically steep this for 5 minutes. As you can see, the bag is empty, and this tea was well loved! This was a $2 loose-leaf sample I purchased from their website during an order several months ago. Let's just say it was excellent, and I have already repurchased it! I do find that their loose-leaf teas taste better to me than their tea sachets, so that is my preference when purchasing them. 

This tea is also available in decaf as well, so you can enjoy either the normal caffeinated tea, or decaf if that is what you prefer. I highly recommend this blend! 


For music today, I'm loving, "Bloom" from The Paper Kites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment