Monday, July 21, 2014

Makeup Monday



Today for Makeup Monday, I'm sharing my favorite hot pink lipstick. This lipstick is from Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick line, and normally retails for $22.00. The shade I'm featuring today is in, "Anarchy". It is a gorgeous, bright fuchsia pink, with a buttery smooth formula that glides on the lips without tugging. It is richly pigmented and lasts for ages on the lips without being drying or feathering outside of the lipline. The formula is moisturizing, and the intense pigmentation makes this lipstick nearly opaque in one swipe! This lasted for around 6 hours on me, through both eating and drinking. I actually wound up taking it off of my lips for the night with makeup remover, since I was ready for bed and wanted to take my makeup off, so I have a feeling it would possibly last longer on the lips. 

If you want to get your hands on this gem, I recommend signing up for Ulta's mailing list, and waiting for a 20% off coupon to purchase it. You could also sign up for Urban Decay's online mailing list, or wait for a Sephora sale, so you can get the most bang for your buck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment