Saturday, July 12, 2014

Polished: "Rory" by Zoya 💅

Today I thought I'd share a recent nailpolish color that I've been using quite frequently for the past year. This nailpolish is by Zoya, and the shade is, "Rory". I love not only the pinky-mauve color, with it's flattering tones and slight irrridesent shimmer...but also the formula in general. This polish wears well, and the formula doesn't chip as easily as a lot of other brands I've tried. It is also 5-free polish, meaning it is much safer as a brand than a lot of other polishes on the market that use more harsh, harmful chemicals. If you're a polish fan, definitely check out Zoya polishes, especially Rory. 

(They recently had a big sale, and I ordered 3 polishes free + S&H, so I will post pictures and swatches of those sometime soon!) 

Here is, "Rory".

In case you'd like a color description, this is the Rory color description, straight from the Zoya website. (www.zoya.com)  "Rory by Zoya can be best described as: Medium mauve pink with lilac tones, gold and silver reflective metallic shimmer accents, and a foil-like finish. The gentle color of this polish gives the foil finish a softened appearance."

No comments:

Post a Comment